No need to worry, I’ve got you covered for your Paleo Thanksgiving Dinner Menu! All healthy, all tasty and all made from scratch, including Paleo Thanksgiving Turkey, an updated healthy Paleo Green Bean Casserole, Paleo Pumpkin Pie, Paleo Thanksgiving Stuffing and more!
Paleo Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
This year I wanted to come up with a full Paleo Thanksgiving Menu that includes healthy Paleo versions of ALL the classic Thanksgiving menu items that you’ve probably grown up with, including a healthy Paleo remake of the classic Green Bean Casserole, a lovely herb rubbed Turkey, and a Paleo Pumpkin Pie.
- Paleo Thanksgiving Turkey – my version of the classic roasted turkey has a lovely herb rub on the skin that just add a little extra something! I’ve not brined my turkey, you can read my rationale for that in the post.
- Paleo Green Bean Casserole – I was absolutely determined to make a healthy version of this recipe that was similar to the original, but without all the canned soup junk, and good enough to serve to the whole family, I think you’ll love it!
- Paleo Thanksgiving Stuffing – I hope you’ll forgive me for adding a few classic British flavors into my Thanksgiving Stuffing! it’s made with Pork, fresh sage, apples and onions.
- Paleo Scalloped Sweet Potatoes – You can see these lovely scalloped sweet potatoes in the photo below, they have a wonderful maple orange glaze on them and were a real hit with my kids!
- Paleo Turkey Gravy – my recipe for turkey gravy is made ahead using chicken wings and vegetables, then you simply add the turkey juices on the day you cook the turkey for a really flavorful gravy.
- Paleo Glazed Carrots – I’ve got two ways to cook these, both on the stovetop and in the oven.
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie – No Thanksgiving would be complete without Pumpkin Pie and I certainly didn’t want to miss out because of my dietary restrictions, so this year I won’t!