Keto Pork Chops with a deliciously creamy tasty Dijon sauce that’ll knock your socks off, it’s that good!
My low carb pork chops recipe is super easy to make either all in a skillet, or as I’ve made it by browning the chops first and then baking them in the oven while cooking the sauce in the skillet at the same time.
It’s the perfect low carb high fat dinner, plus it’s only 4g net carbs per serving.
this post contains affiliate links
How to Make Keto Pork Chops
Start by seasoning the pork chops and then add a little oil to a cast iron skillet and brown them evenly on both sides for just a few minutes, you do not need to cook them all the way through
While they are browning preheat your oven and chop the shallots and fresh rosemary and get the other cream sauce ingredients ready.
Put the browned pork chops onto a sheet pan and bake for about 10 – 15 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 145°F
While the chops are baking add the chopped shallots and fresh rosemary to the same skillet you cooked your chops in and cook for a few minutes (2) and then add the dry sherry and chicken broth and deglaze the pan to get all those tasty bits off the bottom of the skillet.
Continue cooking until the liquid amount in the skillet has reduced by about half, this will take about 8-10 minutes.
Now add the heavy cream along with the Dijon Mustard and continue simmering for a few more minutes (3) until the cream sauce thickens up, then simply serve over the top of your keto pork chops.
Quick Guide to Pork Chops
- Shoulder Chops – also known as blade chops, they have lots of flavor but work best for braising or slow cooking as they have more fat and connective tissue than some of the other cuts.
- Loin Chop – this lean cut is best cooked quickly on a grill, under a broiler or in a hot skillet.
- Boneless Chop – Not quite as tasty as a bone in chop and can tend to dry out if overcooked at all. Like the loin chop, it’s best cooked using a faster cooking method such as grilling, broiling, or in a skillet.
- Sirloin Chop – has an excellent porky flavor but will need to be braised or slow cooked so that it’s not tough. 
Related Keto Pork Recipes
- Low Carb Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans
- Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork Carnitas
- Pressure Cooker Chili Verde
- Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Sautéed Kale with Bacon and Almonds
Keto Pork Chops with Dijon Sauce
Delicious, creamy and easy to make, you'll love these Keto pork chops with mustard sauce.
Preheat your oven to 400°F
Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
In a large cast-iron skillet heat olive oil over medium heat and brown pork chops evenly on all sides, you do not need to fully cook them.
Place the browned pork shops on a sheet pan or in an oven proof baking dish and bake for about 10 - 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°F
In the same skillet you cooked the pork chops in add the butter, chopped shallots, and fresh rosemary, and cook for a few minutes over a medium heat.
Add the dry sherry and chicken broth and deglaze the skillet. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 8-10 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half.
Add the heavy cream and Dijon mustard and continue simmering for a few more minutes until the sauce thickens.
Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.