Crispy, crunchy, Air fryer Zucchini Chips make the best healthy snack and they are very quick and easy to make!
This post contains affiliate links
Tips for Making Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Air Fried Zucchini chips have become our go to snack, so read on to get my top tips for making them in a hurry.
- Make Ahead – You can slice the zucchini (or yellow squash works too) a day or more ahead of cooking it, just keep it in an airtight container.
- Cut Even Slices – to ensure even cooking make sure that the slices are evenly cut or you may have some of them burn before the rest are cooked.
- Serve Immediately – In order to eat them while they are still crispy they are best served while hot as they will soften up when cooled.
Best Air Fryer to get?
Air Fryers come in all shapes and sizes. Some of the more popular brands include the Power Air Fryer XL which has a bigger basket and can cook a whole chicken so works better for larger families.
If you are only cooking for one or two people a smaller model such as the GoWISE 3.7-Quart might be a better option.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Crispy crunchy air fried zucchini chips make the best healthy snack and they are very quick and easy to make.
- 1 medium zucchini , thinly sliced
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (fine grain)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 large egg , beaten
Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C)
Mix almond flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese on a plate.
Dip 1 zucchini slice into beaten egg then into almond flour, pressing to coat.
Place zucchini slice on a wire baking rack and repeat with remaining slices.
Place zucchini slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook for 8-10 minutes. Exact cook time will depend on your model of Air Fryer and how thick your zucchini slices are.
Servings – makes about four servings for a snack, approximately 5g net carbs per serving.
Make Ahead – you can slice the zucchinis ahead of time and keep them in an airtight container. You can also mix up the dry ingredients so it will be quicker and easier when you are ready to cook.
Leave a Comment