My Keto Everything Bagel Crackers are made with just a few simple ingredients and the taste is out of this world!
My recipe uses the really easy to make low carb Fathead Dough , easy enough that even my kids can make it unsupervised.
I also topped it with a little of my homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning.
This recipe comes in at about 2g net carbs for three small crackers, they are perfect for your next party!
This post contains affiliate links
Tips for making Keto Everything Bagel Crackers
Start by grating your own mozzarella cheese, sometimes the ready shredded bagged cheeses have added starches and fillers and they don’t melt quite as well as cheese you grate yourself.
Microwaves come in different wattages so the higher the wattage the faster it cooks, so just bear this in mind when you are melting the cheese for the keto cracker dough.
I didn’t add any salt to the almond flour for this recipe as the Everything bagel seasoning has plenty salt in it already.
Roll out the low carb cracker dough between two parchment sheets and then transfer to the sheet pan and cut it into squares or triangles on there.
Related Keto Low Carb Appetizers
Pin This Recipe To Your Low Carb Board!
Keto Everything Bagel Crackers
You can’t go wrong with these savory low carb Keto everything bagel crackers.
- Preheat your oven to 390F
Melt mozzarella cheese in a separate microwave safe bowl until just melted which will take about 60- 90 seconds depending on your microwave.
Add the almond flour and mix thoroughly with a spatula while the cheese is still warm and until the flour is fully incorporated and you have a dough like consistency.
- Roll out the dough to around 1/8 inch thick between two pieces of parchment paper. The thinner you make them the crisper they will be, but if they are too thin they will cook (and burn!) quicker so just be aware of that.
- Remove the top parchment paper and transfer the bottom paper with rolled out dough onto a baking sheet.
Season the top of the rolled out cracker dough generously with homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Cut into even sized squares using a pizza cutter or knife, and poke holes in each cracker with a fork to prevent bubbles forming on top.
- Bake for 9- 12 minutes until golden on top.
- Once baked remove from oven and let them fully cool before eating. Store in an airtight container with kitchen paper towels on the bottom of the container.