Grilled Greek Chicken Salad is the perfect healthy chicken salad and is bursting with spring and summer flavors! Topped with a red wine vinaigrette, this would make a great lunch and is hearty enough to serve for dinner.
I used cherry tomatoes as that’s what I had available, but if you have homegrown tomatoes they would be wonderful in this grilled Greek Chicken salad.
Tips for making Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
- It’s really important that you don’t skimp on the marinating time! Leaving the chicken in the marinade for at least an hour will allow the flavors to permeate the chicken before you cook it.
- If you don’t want to cook the chicken on and outdoor grill then I recommend you use a cast iron grill pan, it does a fantastic job!
- If your red wine vinaigrette has been sitting for a while you’ll need to remix it before you pour it over your grilled Greek Chicken salad.
- Don’t like Feta? You can substitute it for another cheese instead, but it may not be truly Greek then! 🙂
This post contains affiliate links
Kitchen Tools Used to Make Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
Mixing bowls – I have this set and I love it as it gives me a ton of bowls but they take up very little space.
Whisk – I love this one, it’s my favorite!
Wooden Salad Bowl – this is a lot like my salad bowl, plus it comes with ‘salad hands’ too.
Cast Iron Grill Pan – I love my Lodge grill pan, it can even make real grill marks if you get it hot enough.
More Chicken Salad Recipes
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Salad
- Balsamic Chicken Salad & Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Southwest Chicken Salad
- Southern Chicken Salad
Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
Easy Grilled Greek Chicken Salad, full of fresh flavors!
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup feta cheese cubed or crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup Kalamata Olives pitted
- 1/2 English cucumber sliced
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
GREEK CHICKEN SALAD MARINADE
Mix together the Greek chicken salad marinade and pour over the chicken. Marinate for 1 hour.
Cook the chicken on a grill or in a cast iron skillet with a little oil on a medium heat until it's cooked all the way through. Usually takes about 10 minutes.
To make the red wine vinaigrette mix all the ingredients together to combine. taste it and adjust the salt and pepper if needed
Assemble your Greek chicken salad by adding the grilled chicken, romaine, spinach, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, cucumber, and onions.
Pour over the red wine vinaigrette and toss the salad, you may not need all the dressing.