Keto Low Carb Beef and Broccoli, this is a simple weeknight stir fry that’s quick and easy to make. You’ll need to marinate it ahead of time for about an hour, then the flavors all come together in the pan when you cook it!
My Low Carb Beef and Broccoli recipe has about 6g net carbs per serving, it’s also Paleo and Whole30 compliant so you’re good to go!
This post contains affiliate links
Quick Tips for making Keto Low Carb Beef and Broccoli
- If you can’t find flat iron steak you could substitute it with flank steak, or sirloin steak.
- Don’t have coconut aminos? No problem, just substitute with Tamari or a low sodium gluten free soy sauce but you may not need as much as they are stronger tasting and much saltier.
- Don’t skip the marinating, it will really improve the finished flavor of this recipe.
More Low Carb Dinner Recipes
NEED SOME MORE SUPPORT ON YOUR KETO LOW CARB JOURNEY?
Keto Low Carb Beef And Broccoli
Recipe for an easy weeknight Keto Low Carb Beef And Broccoli recipe that you can throw together quickly
- 1 lb Flat Iron steak thinly sliced against the grain
- 1/2 lb Broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
Cut the Flat Iron Steak into very thin slices against the grain.
Add the sliced beef to a small bag with the coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic. Let marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
When you are ready to cook, drain the beef from the marinade but reserve the liquid for later, this will be the stir fry sauce.
Blanch the broccoli for two minutes in boiling water, then drain it really well.
Stir-fry broccoli until crisp-tender, for about 3 minutes, then add the remaining marinade and cook for two more minutes.
Return the beef to the pan with the broccoli and warm through, then serve hot.
Don't forget to join our Keto Low Carb Facebook Group!
This recipe has approximately 6g net carbs per serving.
Some coconut amino brands have a higher carb count than others depending on the ingredients so read the label. I prefer Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos, or the Kroger own brand.