Anaheim Scrambler is the best Scrambled eggs recipe, it’s a great way to start your morning! Based on the popular Corner Bakery Anaheim scrambler recipe this nutrition packed version is really easy to whip up at home in next to no time!
How to Make Anaheim Scrambler
- Start by cooking the bacon if you’ve not already done so, I prefer it to be nice and crispy for this recipe.
- Next, chop the tomatoes, avocado, and green onion and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the salt and pepper
- Melt a little butter in a non stick skillet over a medium heat and then pour in the eggs
- Cook slowly, stirring all the time, for about a minute, then add the tomatoes, onions, and bacon and mix in
- When the eggs are cooked remove from the heat and stir in the cheese and avocado chunks
- Serve hot and top with avocado slices
The best easy Scrambled Eggs recipe, this Anaheim Scrambler is a delicious way to start your morning!
You'll need to cook the bacon first, if you haven't already.
Chop the tomatoes, slice the green onions, chop the avocado and keep a couple of slices to top the scrambled eggs when cooked.
Beat the eggs in a bowl with the salt and pepper
Heat a little butter in a non stick skillet over a medium heat and pour in the eggs
Cook slowly, stirring every 10 seconds or so for about a minute, then add in the tomatoes, onions, and bacon and continue to stir for a few more until the eggs are just cooked.
When the scrambled eggs are cooked turn off the heat and stir in the shredded cheese and avocado.
Put the eggs onto your plate and top with slices of avocado, serve immediately.