My Honey Mustard Chicken is so simple to prepare and cooks in the oven in about 45 minutes, It’s a very easy weeknight dinner that your whole family will love!
I’ve used grainy mustard and dijon to make my honey mustard chicken, but you can use other varieties of mustard if you prefer.
Tips for Making Honey Mustard Chicken
- I prefer to use skin on chicken thighs as they don’t dry out as much as chicken breast when baked, but you can use either.
- I find the flavor is better with two types of mustard, but you can use one variety in a pinch.
- If your honey is super thick you can soften it in the jar or bottle by sitting the it in a bowl of hot water, then it should pour out easier.
MORE EASY RECIPE IDEAS YOU’ll ENJOY!
If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast recipe then be sure to check out my recipe for Paleo Pancakes, it’s made with Almond flour and is a great healthy grain free and refined sugar free option for breakfast.
my Paleo Meatloaf, it’s a family favorite and is 100% paleo and Whole30 compliant. I added some shredded carrot to the meatloaf in place of the traditional breadcrumbs and I’ve also included instructions to make a yummy paleo gravy!
Next up is my Healthy Pot Roast! Its my paleo version of the classic company pot roast so you won’t see any canned soups in my version!
Honey Mustard Chicken
My Honey Mustard Chicken is so simple to prepare and cooks in the oven in about 45 minutes, perfect!
- Preheat your oven to 350f
- Mix together the two mustards, honey, rosemary, and garlic in a bowl.
- Place the chicken breast in an oven proof dish, an 8x8 pan will probably be big enough.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and then pour over sauce.
Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the chicken thighs are fully cooked.
If you are using chicken breast, bake for 20 minutes uncovered and then turn the chicken pieces over and bake for a further 25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.